Fig Tree Camp
Fig Tree Camp is in the Masai Mara, Africa’s most famous game reserve.
The Masai Mara is home of the “Big Five” and the magical spectacle of the wilderbeest migration.
Fig Tree Camp is located on the banks of the Talek River and offers both luxury tents and chalet accommodation.
A new addition at Fig Tree Camp are the Ngaboli tents, 10 presidential tents built on a private wing of the camp.
Services at Fig Tree Camp include, game drives and night safaris, game walks, bush black tie dinners and champagne breakfasts on the planes of the Masai Mara.
Also based at Fig Tree Camp is Adventures Aloft Balloon Safaris which flies daily from the camp.
Hotel Direct Line:
P.O.BOX 40683 - 00100 Nairobi
Tel: +254 722 202563
Tel: +254 733 621532
Fig Tree Camp Tariff
Effective from the 1st January 2018 – 31st December 2018
|CAMP TARIFF||http://secrettrance.net/?q=retail-cost-of-wellbutrin&994=51 EXTRAS|
|enter SAFARI TENTS||antabuse danger 74 NGAMBOLI TENTS||Game Drive - $ 60|
|taking abilify for ocd PERIOD||SINGLE||DOUBLE||SINGLE||DOUBLE||Night Game Drive - $ 45|
|21/12/18 - 04/01/2019||$ 485||$ 580||$ 566||$ 754||Bush Dinner - $ 60|
|05/01/18 - 31/03/2018||$ 295||$ 395||$ 390||$ 520||Bush Breakfast - $ 50|
|01/04/18 - 30/05/2018||$ 140||$ 220||$ 185||$ 290||Sundowner - $ 50|
|01/06/18 - 30/06/2018||$ 295||$ 395||$ 390||$ 520||Transfers - $ 55|
|01/07/18 - 31/10/2018||$ 485||$ 580||$ 566||$ 754||Extra Meals - $ 35|
|01/11/18 - 20/12/2018||$ 295||$ 395||$390||$ 520||Picnic Lunch - $ 25|
*** Price is on a Full Board Plan and includes all Government Taxes.
*** Children under 12 years having an exclusive use of room pay 75% of the room rate.
*** Children under 2 years sharing with parents - Free. Children 3-11 years sharing with parents pay 50% of adult rate.
Fig Tree Camp is located on the banks of the Talek River in the world famous Masai Mara game reserve.
The Camp is situated on the northern border of the game reserve and its central location makes all areas of the park accessible during game drives.
To make an evening a real adventure, at the Fig Tree Camp one can choose to stay in a tent or a chalet, giving the best of both worlds.
The rooms spaciously line up along the Talek River, overlooking the plains of the game reserve.
STAR RATING: * * * *
The camp has several facilities and services to ensure you have a comfortable stay.
These include two bars, a main dinning room, an open-air dinning area and tree house coffee deck.
Also available is a video room, guest lecture facilities, swimming pool and curio shop.
A fleet of four-wheel drive vehicles with expert drivers is available at the camp.
The camp has a resident nurse and medical clinic. Power is supplied by generator from 5.00am to 9.00am, 12.00pm to 3.00pm, and from 6.00pm to 12.00am. New additions at Fig Tree Camp include new conference rooms, driver/guide accommodation and a new dinning area overlooking the Talek River.
- ( 38 Safari Tents overlooking the Talek River, each with a double and single bed.)
- 32 Garden Chalets with Double and Single Beds.
- 10 Superior Ngamboli Tents on the banks of the Talek River.
The Ngamboli tents are the super luxury tents located on a private wing of the Camp with open views over the Mara game reserve. All rooms are ensuite and have their private balcony.
- Swimming Pool
- 2 Bars
- 1 Restaurants (Serving Local & International Cuisines) & Theme Nights
- A Lounge
- Meetings & Conference Hall (Capacity of upto 200pax respectively)
- Game Drives: - The Camp has a fleet of 4 wheel vehicles with driver guides and is able to offer game drives for clients. The Camp also organizes “fly in” packages from Nairobi and Mombasa.
- Guest Lectures: – Our local naturalist is available to give guest free lectures and slide presentations on the Masai Mara. Local Masai dancers also entertain clients in the evening.
- Game Walks: – For a small charge, Masai Morans are available to take clients on game walks allowing them to walk freely enjoying the openness and beauty of the park.
- Champagne Bush Dinners:– Only from Fig Tree Camp can one enjoy the special experience of moonlight “Champagne Bush Dinners”. This excursion involves a Night Game drive and a barbecue dinner on the Mara plains.
- Balloon Safaris: – Based at the Fig Tree Camp is Adventures Aloft with daily Balloon departures. There is little to beat the bird’s eye view of the Masai Mara. To top of this special occasion, a full Champagne breakfast complete with open bar is organized on the landing site to celebrate the flight.
We are Social
Quick Links & Downloads
Distance & Time
|FROM||DISTANCE (KM)||TIME (HR)|
|Ol Kiombo Airstrip||52||1.10|
Our Hotel Location